If you are curious what the steps are in the mobile home buying process, this page is for you.
Outlined below is a summary of what you can expect. The usual total time for this outline is approximately four months.
- Decide on the price range you feel comfortable affording
- Pick a home by considering your needs and wants
- Apply for financing with mortgage source
- Put 10% down to order the home
- Once the home is ordered and the building permit is obtained then all improvements can be put in place. Improvements are such things as septic, driveway, electric, etc…
- House is delivered to the site. And depending on the style of the home, its completion will take anywhere from 2 to 6 days
- Once the house is delivered to your site, 80% of the balance is due
- Once your home is completed the finial 10% is due